The Conduct Risk Consultancy was created by Stephen Rosling to help financial services firms in the UK and Asia re-focus on the way they manage the risk of poor conduct – to create a culture consistent with the universal principles of fair treatment.
To challenge the way businesses and employees think about what the fair treatment of customer’s means and to help them restore and build customer trust.
Our philosophy and beliefs
We believe that customer trust is a fundamental part of customer satisfaction. We believe that treating customers fairly is more than a regulatory, risk management or compliance requirement – in short, more than a tick box exercise. We believe behaviours, as well as systems and processes need to change in order to create and sustain a culture of fair treatment. Research shows that focusing on integrity and customer trust adds to the bottom line. As such all our services work towards:
Who we are
The Conduct Risk Consultancy has an international reach with associates based in the UK, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. We are happy to partner with selected organisations to help them expand their offerings and benefit from reciprocal arrangements. If you share similar values and are interested in partnership or strategic alliance opportunities please use the contact page details to get in touch.
The Conduct Risk Consultancy recognises the individuality and uniqueness of each business and therefore works by first understanding your specific needs and circumstances before recommending solutions and approaches. The Conduct Risk Consultancy can provide a free initial review that enables you to identify key priorities. Services can then be tailored from the following to help meet your goals.
- Full Audit: A full independent assessment of how well the principles of conduct risk are embedded across all functions of the firm. The assessment will look at all elements of a firm’s culture: strategy, leadership, decision-making, processes, controls, MI, recruitment and reward.
- Bespoke Audit: An assessment of part of the firm. This could be by function and/or processes.Each audit would include, if appropriate, recommendations to address any areas of weakness.
- Champion/director/manager “on demand” for those businesses that don’t require a full time advocate but will still benefit from an independent sounding board for conduct risk issues whether on a regular basis or for one off projects.
- A programme of individual coaching sessions to provide executives, managers and employees with an independent view to help identify, define and improve on their key conduct risk priorities.
- Clinics are a cost effective way of businesses benefitting from services by having a Conduct Risk Consultancy coach ‘on-site’ for a day providing 121 sessions to multiple employees.
- Team coaching can either be delivered as part of a programme to improve performance or for specific sessions
Use the contact page to get in touch and discuss your own individual requirements. International enquires are welcome.
If you’d like to know how we can help you and discuss your requirements please call:
Stephen Rosling (UK) on + 44(0) 7891 438 795
Chandri Gunawardhana (Sri Lanka) on +94 727527910
Satya Narayanan (Malaysia) on +6019 3294922
Alternatively complete the form below and we will get back in touch with you as soon as we can.